Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Wind Monarch's Robes|
|Level to unlock plus||n / a|
|Evolution levels||5 & 25|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||n / a|
|Regular||252||+7||595||Materials found from||n / a|
|231||+6||525||Materials location||n / a|
|Plus||278||+9||719||Crafting cost||n / a|
|254||+7||597||Crafting time||n / a|
Wind Monarch's Robes is a spirit/air type armor. You can fuse it or get it in the Unstoppable Forces tournament.
Wind Monarch's Robes is one of the fastest way to enhance armors. It can be fused by combining basic spirit and basic wind armor. Basic armors take only under 5 minutes to craft, so it takes under 5 minutes to craft Wind Monarch's Robes with 2 Armorsmiths. It's very expensive, but if you have extra fusion stones and cash in hand, it can be used to enhance armors very fast.
How to ObtainEdit
- Chance Chest
- Daily Rewards
- Basic Air Armor + Basic Spirit Armor (will always result in Wind Monarch's Robes)
- Wing Warrior's Armor + Mystic Armor
- Embersteel Armor + Monstrous Garb
- Crius Armor + Dark Prince's Royal Armor
- Crius Armor + Wave Charmer's Mantle [22/02/2014]
- Basic Air Armor + Mystic Armor [23/06/2014]
- Atlantean Avenger Armor + Monk Vestments (Confirmed 07.18.2014)
- Glacier Armor + Flamestone Finery (Confirmed 07.18.2014)