WORK IN PROGRESS
My situation: I've long retired from hunting for rankings and am GM + Sentinel in my own guild with dead accounts filling the rest of the spots.
So I tried to evaluate a bit how I could get the best reliable-ish progress for my gems.
Progress being defined as:
- Shadowforged armors
- Shadowforged crafting materials
- Silver Coins
- Heroic Mode SF bling
- 5* pets
90 gems gets you exactly 40 energy of any type.
- full war: if you run into a farmable GM with just 400 base points, 1 energy already gives 630 points, so 25.2K points/90 gems. Without gemming I mostly get to about the 25K milestone, so 90 gems gets me to the 50K milestone for 5 silver coins, 20 gems back, 3 spider keys and some other stuff. Another 90 gems could then get me to 75K f…
I'm starting a bit of research on rings and amulets, since information seems to be severely lacking...
I've started by putting the level 1 stats of the 1000+ rings and amulets that I now have on my 3 account after using 1000+ keys on each of them into a spreadsheet. Preliminary thoughts:
- all those prefixes and suffixes are a load of BS; they all give exactly the same values
- for each tier of ring/amulet, the mono-type level 1s seem to pick from 4, 5 or 6 values for attack or defense and for health
- I've seen enough exact double stats for dual-types, that I suspect that those level 1s also pick a total value from a list and then pick from a few options how to split that total...
- both rings and amulets seem to pick from the same values lists per t…
Read more >
The following assumes plenty boss+ armors and maybe a few older fusable epics, which result in, on the first few locations, knight 1 tanking about the first 4-5 screens and knight 2 finishing the run. Against the minions/mini bosses, you want to not be weak and being strong doesn't matter, while against the boss you want to non be weak and want to be 1 or 2 times strong. You encounter fewer minibosses than regular minions and their difference in damage is small, so if you can't be non-weak against all, focus on being non-weak to minions for the 1st knight. Also for the 1st knight, the more defensive the armor the better.
More to be added later.
location knight 1 good knight 1 OK knight 2 good knight 2 OK knight 3 good knight 3 OK
Read more >
Info on Templates:
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Special:AllPages?namespace=10 lists as far as I can see the following custom templates: - http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Infobox_Armor with its documentation: http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Infobox_Armor/doc for making Armor infoboxes and: http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Template:OneStar for inserting gold stars?!?...
Different Armor pages seem to be all over the place w.r.t. using the template, copy-pasting some of the template, not having an infobox at all or not having their own page but being part of a larger page... :(
Assuming we want s…
Read more >