Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Level to unlock plus||n / a|
|Evolution levels||20 & 50|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||n / a|
|Regular||888||+10||1868||Materials found from||n / a|
|906||+10||1886||Materials location||n / a|
|Plus||977||+12||2153||Crafting cost||n / a|
|996||+11||2074||Crafting time||n / a|
The Stormwatch Raiment is a mono Water Epic Armor obtained from War of the Enchantress. Top ranking guild got the + version, while ranks 2-10 got the regular version. It is ineffective against Air armors and is effective against Fire armors. This is the third mono Water Epic that has been released yet, the other two being Centurion Aegis and Northerner's Battlegear, and is the first mono Water Epic obtainable through Guild Wars. Stat-wise, it replaces the Centurion Aegis
How to ObtainEdit
- Craftable: N/A
- Chance Chest: Champions Chest
- Guild Wars: War of the Enchantress
- Others: Run For Gems!
- Fusion: Able
- Conjured Battlegear and Galeforce Wargear (confirmed 11/04/15)
- Twilight Ripperguard + Arcane Mantle ( 24.07.15 )
- Searing Vulcanplate + Tarnished Spiremail (14/08/2015)
- Royal Mousegarb + Infernal Devilplate
- Robes of the Jackal + Mask of Salem (11/09/2015)