Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Starting the game can be simple and easy if you know what you are doing. If you are playing for long amounts of time and being attentive to the game, build fountains since they make a decent rate of gold per hour although they do not have a large gold cap. When you will be away from the game for some time, like sleeping or taking a break, sell the fountains and build guard towers. Even though guard towers have a much lower gold per hour rate they can hold a ton more than the fountain can, so when you come back to the game you can get some good gold flow. When buying castle expansions go for the biggest ones first, being the four squares, as each time you buy a castle expansion the next one will get much more expensive. Also you will only want to have one armorsmith at the start to middle point of the game as you will be able to do well with just mono-element and low-mid level Big Four armors which will be talked about later. Near the end of the game you will want to have four or so armor smiths to keep production going because in the high levels of armor enhancing it takes many enhancement points.
The Big Four:
These are the mid-game armors that should obtain to be very successful. Get these armors to the plus version as soon as possible as they will be able to help you and your leveling for a very long time. When you have the plus version unlocked, craft 1 set and start dedicating your resources to maxing them out to level 50.
Atlantean Avenger Armor+ (Air/Water)
Crius Armor+ (Earth/Air)
Hydra Hunters Mail+ (Fire/Water)
Living Flame Armor+ (Fire/Spirit)
You can use basic armors to fuse these together but beware you have to craft the plus version they are not obtainable through fusion.
- Don't chase the big armors! Leave the better armors till later on in the game as trying to make them great at the start of the game will cause your leveling to be hampered. Instead stick to the Big Four armors and max them out.
- Make sure to complete any quests given as they will add up to a ton of gold and experience.
- Empty your health bar before going to sleep or taking a break as it will not get wasted.
- Use your friends, you are given the ability to hire 10 friends per day and if you only used 9 by the time it resets you have let 1 go to waste.
- Use energy up before sleeping, use the Arena energy and Epic boss energy before you go to sleep so when u wake up it has refilled again.
- Know the elements and which ones are effective against others.
- Many armors have good rarity but have less stats than some of a lower rarity, make sure you know which ones are good before trying to max one.