|Level to unlock plus||15|
|Evolution levels||5 & 25|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||6 Snakeskin Leather Strips|
|Regular||153||+6||447||Materials found from||Gorgon Warmistress|
|170||+9||611||Materials location||Skeletons Tomb|
|Plus||168||+7||511||Crafting cost||3,000 gold|
|189||+12||777||Crafting time||2 hours|
Snakeskin Armor is a rare water/earth armor made by crafting, fusion, or chance chests. It is the first rare armor you are able to craft in the game. It is the cheapest rare armor to craft by far at only 3,000 gold. Its crafting materials (Snakeskin Leather Strips) are easy to obtain by killing the Gorgon Warmistress in the third stage (Skeletons Tomb) of the game.
This armor is often crafted for use in enhancing other armor. It grants 24 EP for armor that contains either water or earth elements, and grants 20 EP for all other armor. It is one of the least expensive ways to enhance armor at higher levels.
Snakeskin Armor has lower attack and defense stats than many of the other rare armor sets. It is not as effective as some other armor sets of similar rarity. Its max stats are significantly lower than the Big Four armor sets which are just as easy to enhance to their maximum level.
Later on in the game, this armor is surpassed by Swamp Shaman Robes, a craftable ultra-rare water/earth armor with significantly better stats.
- Basic Earth Armor + Basic Water Armor (will always result in Snakeskin Armor)
- Stonescale Platemail + Seafoam Armor
- Atlantean Avenger Armor +Chimera Corps Uniform
- Stonescale Plate Mail + Atlantean Avenger Armor
- Seafoam Armor + Forgemaster's Garb
- Hydra Hunter's Mail + Chimera Corps Uniform [21/02/2014 - [Expected Spectral Captain's Uniform, obtained Snakeskin Armor]
- Monk's Vestments + Steam Wizard's Robes [22/02/2014]
- Flowstone Battlegear + Glacier Armor [22/02/2014]
- Hydra Hunter's Mail + Earth Fusion Boost Armor (Confirmed)- [5/4/2014]