|Level to unlock plus||n / a|
|Evolution levels||20 & 50|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||n / a|
|Regular||1638||+11||2782||Materials found from||n / a|
|1574||+10||2614||Materials location||n / a|
|Plus||1802||+13||3154||Crafting cost||n / a|
|1732||+12||2980||Crafting time||n / a|
The Necrotic Shieldgear is a Spirit/Earth Dragonforged Armor released in the Beetle Chest. This armor is effective against Earth/Air Armors, but ineffective against Fire/Spirit Armors. It is the fourth Spirit/Earth Dragonforged Armor released in the game, alongside Pharaoh's Plategear, Venomous Vanguard and Beetlefly Carapace.
The Necrotic Shieldgear has a Ring & Amulet Set, which if having both increases the Att/Def and HP of the knight wielding the set more than the combined sum of the single ring/amulet. For the Necrotic Shieldgear it is the Necrotic Venality which consists of the Necrotic Envy and Necrotic Construct.
- If worn on the regular version it gives 42 attack, 208 defense and 72 hit points.
- If wielded on the +version, it gives 70 attack, 347 defense and 119 hit points.
How to ObtainEdit
- Craftable: No
- Fusion: Yes
- Chance Chest: Yes, Beetle Chest
- Others: Main Prize in the Battle of the Blight Guild War:
- Guilds ranked from #1 - #3 get the + Version
- Guilds ranked from #4 - #10 get the Regular Version