Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leveling up is an essential part of the game and allows you to beat difficult stages and progress with the story mode. Leveling up occurs simply by earning experience. As you level up, you can gain access to more content and the stats of your knights will also increase.
- Level 5 - Ability to fight in the Arena
- Level 10 - Ability to fight Epic Boss
- Level 11 - Guild unlock
- Increased knights stats at each level up to 100.
- Each time you level, you may be rewarded with gold, gems, chance chest keys, an additional friend or armor slot
- Gems (1): Level 3, 7, 12, 17, 22, 29, 34, 41, 47, 53, 58, 66, 73, 82, 86, 91, 97, 105, every 6 levels after 105
- Enchanted Keys : Level 9, 14, 18, 27, 32, 39, 46, 54, 62, 68, 77, 83, 88, 96
- Additional Friend Slot: Level 2-99, max of 129.
- Additional Armor Slot: Levels 2-21, 28-60 evens, 68-80 evens
- After level 100, rewards are random and include either gold (25k), gems (1-6), chest keys(1-3) and additional armor slots (1-2). Any combination could happen (see Gallery for example).
There are 3 ways of obtaining experience:
- Completing Quests - Visit the quests page to view XP rewards.
- Fighting Epic Bosses - Defeat the Epic Boss to earn XP rewards.
- Clearing Stages - There are 16 different stages in story mode that increase in difficulty. Completing the previous stage's Epic Level is required to unlock the next stage. Experience is earned by defeating individual enemies. If you complete the stage you will be rewarded with bonus exp. The total XP for clearing each stage is shown:
|Skeletons Tomb||323 XP||475 XP||621XP||739XP||1048XP|
|Flaming Wildwood||683 XP||967 XP||1294XP||1586XP||1729XP|
|Cold Rock Crags||1094XP||1449XP||1544XP||2238XP||3144XP|
|Kingdom of Darkness||~19,888||~20,133||~22,176|
Statistics by LevelEdit
- Format for the table below is Life , Attack/Defense
|Level||Commander Stats||Follower Stats|
|1||30 , 20||0 , 0|
|10||102 , 92||77 , 69|
|20||162 , 131||122 , 98|
|30||222 , 169||167 , 127|
|40||277 , 190||208 , 143|
|50||332 , 211||249 , 158|
|60||387 , 232||290 , 174|
|70||442 , 253||332 , 190|
|80||497 , 274||373 , 206|
|90||552 , 295||414 , 221|
|100||607, 316||455 , 237|
The fastest way to level up is to clear stages. The Kingdom of Darkness and Haunted Citadel offers the most experience. To clear these stages, you have to be a high level (around 50 or so) and have the entire map unlocked ! Doing quests for low levels is especially important, not only because quests introduce you to the game, but also because you do not want to be stuck on the very basic quests after you have advanced in the game. Visit the Starter Guide if you're new for strategies and tips!