Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Kirin Vanguard is the 13th Featured Armor!
Kirin Vanguard has been featured in the Main Page. Check out the current Featured Armor!
|Level to unlock plus||35|
|Evolution levels||20 & 50|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||8 Starcrystal|
|Regular||1170||+10||2150||Materials found from||Heroic Mode|
|1140||+10||2120||Materials location||Map Areas|
|Plus||1287||+11||2365||Crafting cost||100,000 Gold|
|1255||+12||2431||Crafting time||72 Hours|
The Kirin Vanguard is an Air/Water Epic released in the Kirin Raid . This is the first ever Water/Air Epic to be released in a Raid. It is also the fifth dual-element Epic from raids. It is strong against Water/Fire but ineffective against Earth/Air. This is the sixth Water/Air Epic released (The others being: Robes of Permafrost, Armor of the Peacock, Snowstorm Platemail, Maelstrom Irons, and Cloudrange Platemail). This armor replaces the Robes Of Permafrost in terms of stats.
How to ObtainEdit
- Craftable: Yes, Heroic Mode
- Chance Chest: Champion Chest
- Others: Kirin Raid
- The Death Knights and Rainbow Party take the Plus Version of this armor.
- Guilds ranked #2-10 in the Raid won the Normal Version.
- Fusion: Confirmed
- Kirin is the Japanese form of the qilin, a creature in Chinese mythology. Descriptions of the qilin vary; in Japan, it is normally depicted as a dragon-shaped deer with an ox tail. At the very least, the kirin is shown to be more deer-like than its Chinese counterpart.