Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Level to unlock plus||n / a|
|Evolution levels||20 & 50|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||n / a|
|Regular||1712||+12||2960||Materials found from||n / a|
|1699||+11||2843||Materials location||n / a|
|Plus||1884||+14||3340||Crafting cost||n / a|
|1869||+13||3221||Crafting time||n / a|
The Illuminator's Goldcast is a Dragonforged Mono Fire Armor released in the Illuminator's Inquisition Guild War. It is the 3rd Mono Fire Dragonforged Armor released in the game, besides Phoenix Ward & Monolithic Embermail. It replaces the Monolithic Embermail in Terms of stats.
The Illuminator's Goldcast contains a Ring & Amulet Sets, which if having both increases the Att/Def and HP of the knight wielding the set more than the combined sum of the single ring/amulet. For the Illuminator's Goldcast it is the Illuminator's Torch which consists of the Illuminator's Flicker and Illumintor's Lantern.
- If wielded on the +version, the Torch gives 585 attack, 146 defense and 42 hit points.
- If worn on the regular version it gives 351 attack, 88 defense and 26 hit points.
How to ObtainEdit
- Craftable: No
- Fusion: No
- Chance Chest: No
- Others: Main Prize in the Illuminator's Inquisition Guild War:
- Guilds ranked from #1 - #3 get the + Version
- Guilds ranked from #4 - #10 get the Regular Version