Fusion is a process which combines two armors of completely separate elements into one armor that uses one or two elements from the initial armors.
For a complete list of armors, please follow this spreadsheet link
Fusion is a GAMBLE, you can get a worse armor than you started with, a better armor is possible, but FUSION IS NOT GUARANTEED.
- Fusion is done using the "Combine Armor" option of the Fusion Master
- Fusion costs 25,000 Gold and 1 Fusion Stones
- Both armors are used up during the fusion process
- You cannot use two armors which have 1 or 2 elements that are the same
- You can fuse two element armor, which will give you increased diversity of what armor you could obtain, as the result could be a combination of either element from both sides (E.g., fusing a fire/water with a air/spirit could give a fire/air, fire/spirit, water/air, or water/spirit,water,fire,spirit or air armor.
- The ranking of the fused armor is somewhat random.
- When you fuse an armor which has levels invested into it, some of them can carry over to the creation, starting it at a level higher than one.
- One theory is that the Average of the Total EP of the two armors is applied to the Resulting Armor. Citation needed.
- There is no time requirement on fusion unlike crafting; if you fuse two armors they combine instantly and you immediately get the result.
- You can't receive plus versions from fusion
- There is no proof that element order, armor order, plus version, and armor level affect what type of armor you get from fusion. There are several reports of players getting the same fusion results even thought they use different element and armor orders, plus versions, and armor levels.
- Elements A/B + C/D can give A, B, C, D, A/C, A/D, B/C, and B/D, but not A/B or C/D.
- Elements A/B + C can give A, B, C, A/C, or B/C, but not A/B.
- Elements A + B can give A, B, or A/B.
- Regarding Kaleidoscopic Armor, it is rumored to be fusable although there is no substantial evidence to prove so.
Results of fusion by rarityEdit
|Common + Common||
|Uncommon + Uncommon||Rare, Super Rare,|
|Rare + Rare||Rare, Super Rare,|
|Super Rare + Super Rare||Rare, Super Rare,|
|Legendary + Legendary||Ultra Rare,|
|Epic + Epic||Legendary, Epic|
→*Note: Fusion will not always follow this chart. Changes and unusual results have been remarked←
List of Possible Fusable ArmorsEdit
Listed on the chart below are possible results of fusion. Fusion is an imprecise art, and you may not get the exact result you want first time. You will likely require several attempts in order to obtain a rare armor. The list is not complete, and it is entirely possible you will receive an armor not mentioned here whilst creating new armors.
- Fusion results information confirmation can be found on this thread
Please do NOT add armor to this table without providing a screenshot of the fusion on the Screenshots page.
1. Chimera Corps Uniform
1. Wind Monarch's Robes
1. Wave Charmer's Mantle
1. Living Flame Armor
1. Volcanic Mantle
1. Flamestorm Finery
1. Hydra Hunter's Mail
1. Snakeskin Armor
1. Atlantean Avenger Armor
1. Crius Armor
1. Brawlers Armor
2. Monk's Vestments
1. Exorcist's Vestments
1. Glacier Armor
1. Embersteel Armor
2. Royal Flame Armor
3. Torchflame Mantle
1. Forgemaster's Garb
2. Molten Shroud
1. Rageborne Raiment
2. Steam Wizard's Robes
1. Asura Armor
2. Riverstone Mantle
3. Vinewood Carapace
1. Lightning Lord Armor
2. Stormrage Armor
1. Flowstone Battlegear
2. Monstrous Garb
1. Wicked Wraith
1. Rocfeather Robes
2. Sky Guardian
1. Spectral Captain's Uniform
1. The Dark Prince's Royal Armor
1. Armor of the Infernal Lord
1. Swamp Shaman Robes
1. Storm Sorcerer
1. Tectonic Mantle
1. Northerner's Battlegear
1. Blazeborne Vanguard
1. Arcane Mantle
2. Chaos Vanguard
1. Druidic Platemail
2. Earthwarden's Shroud
1. Beastmaster Battlegear
2. Specter's Shroud
3. DeMortuis Robes
1. Moontide Platemail
1. Forgestone Aegis
2. Dragonborn Aegis
1. Ravage Shieldplate?
1. Aegis of Sky Majesty
2. Triskelion Wargear
1. Arborsteel Vanguard
2. Aquatic Battlegear
1. Maelstrom Irons
1. Sandstorm Platemail
2. Cryptid Wargear
To get a better understanding of how fusion works lets take a look at the following example:
- Armor 1: Leviathan's Platemail - Legendary - mono Water
- Armor 2: Soulshard Raiment - Legendary - mono Spirit
- Rarities => Ultra Rare, Legendary, Epic
- Water & Spirit can produce:
- mono Water, mono Spirit, & Water/Spirit
The potential armor that can be produced includes:
- Ultra Rare
- Water/Spirit - Spectral Captain's Uniform
- 19 possible results
- Armor 1: Flamehunter's Garb - Legendary - Fire/Water
- Armor 2: Voodoo Robes - Legendary- Spirit/Air
- Rarities => Ultra Rare, Legendary, Epic
- Fire/Water & Spirit/Air can produce:
- mono Fire, mono Water, mono Spirit, mono Air, Fire/Spirit, Fire/Air, Water/Spirit, Water/Air
The potential armor than can be produced includes:
- Ultra Rare
- mono Fire - Ruby Plate Mail, Wanderer's Shroud, Scorchstone Aegis, Wicker Mantle, Chupacabra's Hide
- mono Water - Chitinous Armor, Hydromancer's Mantle, Leviathan's Platemail, Typhoon Armor, Riversteel Robes
- mono Spirit - Ethereal Garment, Bone Harvester's Garb, Eldritch Keeper's Robes, Soulshard Raiment, Cyclops Battlegear
- mono Air - Cloud King's Finery, Featherblade Battlegear, Vesture of Frost, Razorwind Platemail
- Fire/Spirit - Admiral's Battleworn Regalia, Pyromancer's Mantle, Aegis of the Fallen, Behemoth's Vanguard, Voidborne Shroud
- Fire/Air - Combustion Armor, Barbarian Raiding Gear, Flame Summoner's Shroud, Drake Platemail, Wasp Carapace, Pestilence Mantle
- Water/Spirit - Blackfrost Raiment, Starsong Shroud, Asherah's Armor,Wraithscale Armor, Famine Robes
- Water/Air - Abominable Platemail, Nian Wargear, Vermax's Platemail
- 52 possible results
As you can see, using mono Legendaries reduces the potential results considerably. This means you have a better chance of getting the armor you want. Remember, that there is no guarantee with fusion. Good luck, you'll need it.