|Level to unlock plus||n / a|
|Evolution levels||20 & 50|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||n / a|
|Regular||1716||+11||2860||Materials found from||n / a|
|1783||+12||3031||Materials location||n / a|
|Plus||1888||+13||3240||Crafting cost||n / a|
|1962||+14||3418||Crafting time||n / a|
The Fulminatic Stormgear is a Mono Water Dragonforged Armor] released in the Stormgear Strike Guild War on September 11th, 2015. This is the fourth Mono Water Dragonforged Armor released, besides Garb of the Undine, Pelagic Platemail, and Protean Spiralguard . This armor is effective against Fire armors but ineffective against Air armors. This armor replaces the Pelagic Platemail in terms of stats.
The Fulminatic Stormgear has a Ring & Amulet Set, which if having both increases the Att/Def and HP of the knight wielding the set more than the combined sum of the single ring/amulet. For the Fulminatic Stormgear it is the Fulminatic Rage which consists of the Fulminatic Duster and Fulminatic Safeguard.
- If worn on the Regular version it gives 0 attack, 268 defense and 77 hit points.
- If worn on the Plus version, it gives 0 attack, 447 defense and 128 hit points.
How to ObtainEdit
- Craftable: No
- Fusable: Yes
- Chance Chest: No
- Others: Stormgear Strike Guild War:
- Guilds 1-3 receive the Plus version
- Guilds 4-10 receive the Regular version