|Level to unlock plus||35 / 10|
|Evolution levels||20 & 50|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||50 Magic Hat|
|Regular||556||+10||1536||Materials found from||Magician|
|614||+10||1594||Materials location||Epic Boss|
|Plus||612||+12||1788||Crafting cost||75,000 Gold|
|675||+11||1753||Crafting time||72 Hours|
The Conjured Battlegear is a Water/Spirit Epic Armor released along with the Epic Boss Magician. This armor is effective against Fire/Earth Armors, but ineffective against Air/Fire Armors. This is the first ever Epic Armor to be obtainable from the Epic Boss event.
As of July 12th, 2016, the ++ version of the armor is available, and with its increased stats, it now ranks just above the Centurion Aegis+, but not quite high enough to beat the stats of the Aegaeon Ward+.
How to ObtainEdit
- Craftable: 50 Magic Hats
- Fusable: Yes
- Chance Chest: Yes (Regular and Plus)
- Other: Antares Raid
- Plus version for the guilds placed in 251st -500th place
- Regular version to guilds placed in 501st to 750th place
- Plus version to players placed in 501st to 1000th position
- Regular version to players placed in 1001st to 2000th position
- Others: N/A
- The Regular version of the Conjured Battlegear has 10 more total stats (3032) than the Moontide Platemail+(3022), making the Moontide Platemail completely and utterly obsolete.