|Level to unlock plus||n / a|
|Evolution levels||20 & 50|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||n / a|
|Regular||1813||+12||3061||Materials found from||n / a|
|1774||+11||2918||Materials location||n / a|
|Plus||1995||+14||3451||Crafting cost||n / a|
|1952||+13||3304||Crafting time||n / a|
The Armillary Cosmoplate is a Mono Air Dragonforged Armor released in the Sairys Raid. This armor is effective against Water Armors, but ineffective against Earth Armors. It is the third Mono Air Dragonforged Armor released in the game besides Avian Aegis and Sharpwing Splitrobes. It replaces the Sharpwing Splitrobes in terms of stats.
The Armillary Cosmoplate also has a Ring & Amulet Set, which if having both increases the Att/Def and HP of the knight wielding the set more than the combined sum of the single ring/amulet. For the Armillary Cosmoplate it is the Armillary Spheres which consists of the Armillary Colure and Armillary Halo.
- If worn on the regular version it gives 453 attack, 0 defense and 26 hit points.
- If wielded on the +version, it gives 756 attack, 0 defense and 44 hit points.
How to ObtainEdit
- Craftable: No
- Fusion: Yes
- Chance Chest: N/A
- Others: Main Prize in the Celestial Slugfest Guild War:
- Guilds ranked from #1 - #3 get the + Version
- Guilds ranked from #4 - #10 get the Regular Version