Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Level to unlock plus||35|
|Evolution levels||20 & 50|
|Base||per Lv||Max||Crafting materials||Unknown|
|Regular||1122||+9||2004||Materials found from||Unknown|
|Plus||1234||+10||2214||Crafting cost||100,000 Gold|
The All-Seeing Aegis is a Fire/Water Epic Armor released in the Harvest Chest. It is the fourth Fire/Water Epic ever released, besides Blazestone Mantle, Apocalypse Platemail, and Harlequin Roguegear. It replaces the Harlequin Roguegear in terms of stats. It is effective against Spirit/Fire types, but ineffective against Water/Wind types.
How to ObtainEdit
- Craftable: Heroic Event
- Chance Chest: Harvest Chest
- Others: Guild Wars- Way of the Warrior, + version to guilds in position 11-25, regular version to guilds in position 26-50.
- Fusion: Confirmed
- Blackfrost Raiment + Ruby Plate Mail (confirmed 24/04/2015)
- Cinderspike Regalia + Selkic Seacloak (Confirmed 27/04/2015
- Blazeborne Vanguard + Centurion Aegis (confirmed 17/05/2015)
- Hydromancer's Mantle + Chupacabra's Hide (Confirmed 21/05/2015)
- Northerner's Battlegear + Flameguard Platemail (Confirmed 20/09/2015)
- Mask of Salem + Mask of the Swamp (Confirmed 02/11/2015)
- Morax's Platemail + Wanderer's Shroud (Confirmed 21/11/2015)